Great Family cottage with 2 beautiful screened breezeways for dining or relaxing
Bunkie with queen-size bed available at small additional cost. One bedroom with queen size bed; another bedroom with a double bed and a twin bed; greatroom with pull-out sofa; ceiling fans, closets and hardwood floors in both bedrooms and in bunkie.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7 (sleeps up to 7 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18 - Please confirm with property owner.Please confirm with property owner.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
You can also enjoy at the cottage or nearby:
- Large dock spanning right across waterfront; can accommodate boat up to 24ft
- Fire pit
- Large front yard for horseshoes, badminton and throwing or kicking a ball
- Paddleboat with lifejackets
- Aluminium boat & motor (small additional cost - Operator's license required)
- Propane BBQ (we supply the propane)
- Boating, fishing and water sports
- Golf: three 9-hole & 1 18-hole golf courses nearby including prestigious Sturgeon Point
- 18-hole course in Lindsay
- Fine dining, shopping and hunting for antiques in the quaint towns of Bobcaygeon and Fenelon Falls
- Beaches & Parks: large public beaches/playgrounds in both Fenelon Falls and Bobcaygeon by the locks
- Swimming areas a few minutes walk from cottage or a short paddle boat ride away
- Nice public parkette with beach just a couple of minutes drive from cottage (known only to locals)
- (Note: water directly in front of cottage is not suitable for swimming as it is soft bottom)
- municipal garbage pick-up
Hosted by VickyAsk a question
My family and I would love to welcome you to our cute and cozy, yet spacious and bright family cottage. We take pride in making it comfortable for your family and stay connected with amenities such as satellite tv and wifi. We provide lots of little extras so you don't have to worry about packing every little thing - propane for the bbg, life jackets for the paddle boat, and all basic necessities.
Vicky purchased this cottage in 2009
Why Vicky chose Fenelon Falls
Budget friendly and flexible rentals (full weeks or just the work week) for your family to enjoy a relaxing stay at a great waterfront cottage!
What makes this cottage unique
Two beautiful breezeways - front and back - relax and avoid those pesky mosquitos!