- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - children welcomechildren welcome
No pets - pets not allowedpets not allowed
No smoking - non smoking onlynon smoking only
Max guests: 6 - There is a maximum of 6 people at all times.There is a maximum of 6 people at all times.
- • There is a maximum of 6 people at all times on the property, including children. • No pets are accepted.
- • It is forbidden to move furniture or burn candles in the villas. • Smokers (cigarettes and cannabis) must smoke outside.
- • Skis and snowboards must always be kept outside. • It is forbidden to cut branches or trees (Christmas trees) on the property.
Quebec provincial snowmobile trails at 300 meters from the house.
1-km private hiking trail and snowshoeing on the property.
Hosted by Jean-Jacques TremblayAsk a question
What makes this villa unique
Located on the mountainside with an area of almost 215, 000 square meters (53 acres) acres, our wooded land offers a spectacular view of the mighty St. Lawrence River as well as a private 1-km hiking trail. No construction or electric cables obstruct this dazzling view. In summer, relax around our private pond surrounded by flowers. Admire the passing ships on the St Lawrence River. In winter, on the property you can practice snowshoeing and cross-country skiing.
- english, french