Three bedroom lakefront year-round cottage, with deck and lakeside fire pit.
1st bedroom Queen bed with ensuite. 2nd bedroom with double bed. 3rd bedroom with bunk, twin over queen
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs only. Must clean up after dog.Dogs only. Must clean up after dog.
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter:
- There is no daily housekeeping service. You must clean after use, this includes sinks and toilets. Cleaning supplies, broom, vacuum, mop provided.
- Bedding/towels are not provided, please use sleeping bags or bring linens (including dish towels). Bring your own toiletries, (incl. soap/shampoo).
- DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
HORN LAKE QUICK FACTS
Horn Lake is located north of Burk's Falls on the west side of Hwy. 11 in Parry Sound District
co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 40' Long. 79° 30'
the lake has an irregular shoreline offering a number of bays some of which offer shallow weedy cover while others are deeper and have quick dropoffs at the points
the perimeter of the lake is 22 km (13.8 miles)
while the lake reaches depths of 114', the average depth is 38'
there are a number of inflowing streams. Water exits the lake on the north side via Sollman Creek
a public boat launch is located at the end of South Horn Lake Road
major fish species include smallmouth bass, lake trout whitefish and perch
Horn Lake is located in Fisheries Management Zone 15
access to snowmobile trails