- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Accompanied by parentAccompanied by parent
Pets allowed - Fenced yard availableFenced yard available
Parties/events allowed - Limited inside space. Use of property yard/patioLimited inside space. Use of property yard/patio
No smoking - Smoking only in vehicles/enclosed areas at times.Smoking only in vehicles/enclosed areas at times.
Max guests: 3 - Double/queen bed, plus converted single bed. Double/queen bed, plus converted single bed.
Minimum age of primary renter: 18 - Primary renter must be at least 18 years of agePrimary renter must be at least 18 years of age
- Parking in front of deck only.
- HIGH FIRE DANGER RESTRICTIONS- no open fires allowed including candles, inside Tiny House. Smoking and grills outside prohibited during Fire Ban St 2
- Wildlife in area (bear, mountain lion, fox, etc.) Please keep food/trash inside.
About Mary McGreevy
Owner lives in the stone house adjacent to the Tiny House. She is an RN, working night shift doing RN Telephonic Triage remote from home. Her hiking buddy is The Buckaroo, an Australian Shepherd, who protects the property and all who dwell there. He has been known to chase visiting bears off the porch looking in and getting them on their way. She has lived in the area since the late ‘60’s and before that, vacationed in her family’s log cabin in Cascade, built in 1946. She has been active in her profession, plus has volunteered at the TCRAS no kill animal shelter, fostering baby kittens to socialize them for their forever homes. The Buckaroo will attempt to herd all animals and humans into his ‘pack’, so that he can keep his steady eye on them. We all love our mountain home and enjoy each and every Premium Guest visiting The Tiny House.