3 bdrm, 2.5 bath cabin in quiet wooded area, just 3 blocks to Weaverville shops
Master Bedroom with queen sleep number bed on the main level with living room, kitchen and full bath. Queen bed also in loft (with full bath) overlooking Living Room. Queen bed on lower level with half bath.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Up to 2 well-behaved dogs, $75 each. No cats.Up to 2 well-behaved dogs, $75 each. No cats.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No RV's, campers, or tents in the yard or driveway.
- Do not drive on the private road or wooden bridge at the North end of Reynolds Lane.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
We are located at the edge of Weaverville in a quiet wooded area, but just 2 blocks walk to the shops and restaurants of our quaint town. The Biltmore Estate is just a 17 minute drive and the Blue Ridge Parkway is only 8 miles away.
All three of our cabins are situated just 30 yards from each other.
Hosted by Roger & Micki JensenAsk a question