Waterfront 2 bedroom home with 25 foot deck and wharf
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Only if approved by owner (pet fee) Only if approved by owner (pet fee)
No events - No parties, large gatheringsNo parties, large gatherings
No smoking - |Not inside or on decks |Not inside or on decks
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
- No parties, No live or loud music, No reunions or large gatherings. Dock and boat launch access only guaranteed from July 15th-September 15.
- No addition guests permitted to stay over night at property in tents, trailers or boats
- Quiet hours are between 10:00PM and 8:00AM. Please bring gatherings inside during quiet hours and keep noise to a minimum.
About Alix Breski
My name is Alix and I grew up in Sydney, NS. My husband and I currently live in Alberta with our Doberman and two Ragdoll cats. We purchased this property from my grandfather and its been in our family for many years. We try to come home once a year and enjoy our vacation property with family and friends. When we arnt working we enjoy traveling, hiking, horseback riding, walking our dog Rogue and spending time with family and friends.
Alix Breski purchased this house in 2012
Why Alix Breski chose Salmon River Road
We bought this place because it has been our family for many years. When we found my grandfather was having to sell we didn't hesitate to buy it to keep it in the family. Now we have our own little place to enjoy on trips home where we can relax, rewind and reset.
What makes this house unique
What we love about this place is the views and all the outdoor space. The living room offers an unobstructed view of the river and has vaulted ceilings. There's plenty of space to entertain and enjoy the property with 2 large decks. One off the house and the other right on the water.