About this rental
From your doorstep you are looking at the biggest lagoon of the island.
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 5)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
- Please rinse the kayaks, paddles and life jackets after use.
- Please wash your plates, cutlery, mugs and dishes before you leave and put them back in the cupboard.
- Please clean the bbq after use.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Valerie de BaritaultAsk a question
About Valerie de Baritault
I love the sea, the outdoor activities and discovering new places.
Valerie de Baritault purchased this House in 2000
Why Valerie de Baritault chose Mahebourg
A unique place in a beautiful lagoon, the only Bay where Napoleon won his only Naval Battle on the British. You can swim, snorkel, paddle and simply sit in front of the sea to enjoy the view!
What makes this House unique
The lagoon is your playground and your inspiration. A beautiful place to relax.
- english, french