3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
This property is professionally managed by Anna Maria Island Accommodations, located on the sunny and beautiful Anna Maria Island.
Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: 10:00 a.m.
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Well rested in a great location!
The house was beautiful and clean; We enjoyed the home with a heated jacuzzi! Everything was easy, kids played ping pong and enjoyed the pool allowing the parents to truly relax! Sunsets were great a short walk to the beach. We loved the experience!
The property was perfect for our stay.
Liked everything about the home. Our only minor complaint was the noisy ceiling fans and difficult front door lock. Liked the multiple porch / balcony and the pool was very nice.
Had great time ay Blue Marlin
Professional prompt service, cozy place. Had a very good time
My family had a wonderful experience the week we stayed at the blue marlin. The house is beautiful and the neighborhood was very quiet. I gave this house 4 stars because of few things we didnt care for. The couch is super uncomfortable, one cushion has a huge lump and was hard to sit on (not that we sat on the couch very often). The pool was bit dirty but didnt stop us from enjoying it! Each bathroom came with only 1 roll of toilet paper, with 5 people that went fast and we had to make a trip to gwt more. I think something may be wrong with the master bathroom shower as all functions of the shower spouts would not come on at once. Other than those little quirks it was a great house and a great vacation!
Decent stay with a few suggestions for improvement
Had a fairly nice stay here. The pool really needs a weekly personal cleaning/treatment. Didn't think the hose sweeper auto cleaner did a good enough job plus we didn't like having to swim around a hose all the time. The living room couch really needs replacing. Very lumpy and very uncomfortable. Not easy to sit on at all. Loved the location, nice and quiet. Bedrooms nice except you can see into master bedroom through the fireplace. Not very private unless you hang something across front of fireplace to block view. Bathrooms should have a bathmat. Hate walking out of shower onto a wet floor. I would probably stay here again if those few things were addressed. All in all a nice rental with a great price.
worth 4 stars but have to give it three.
Anna Maria island accommodations were great and i told them all of this in review prior to posting.
1) house is in desperate need of a new cleaning crew or deep clean. Piles of dust and bits of debris under couches and behind master bedroom night stand. There is one foot between standand wall so it is lliterally just laziness. ... I'm not talking about an inch of space. ..
2) the master bedroom door is not lined up correctly and doesn't latch closed. Annoying to have to run after the one year old who just had to touch the door and full access to master suite.
3) balcony doors / fire place/ tv all need better instructions.
4) on the last night of our stay, the hot tub finally felt like a hot tub. We had to constantly hit the heater button for hours for one soak to feel hot tubby.
5) hot water heater couldn't fill master jet tub. Hubby said Luke warm at best.
6) would have been helpful to know there was a wagon, beach chairs, umbrella so we didn't have to rent. Only bikes were listed.
7) didn't look like the bath mats had been washed in a long time.
8) there was a fecal stain or blood stain on the toilet seat in master bath upon arrival. I cleaned it. ( I'm sure the rental company would have sent someone but we had already lost a day in travel delays and we didn't want to lose any more.....if i was at a hotel, i was grossed out enough that i would have requested a room change).
9) house across the street had giant construction trucks outside every day redoing landscape. Quiet in-house. Ugly view.
10) our feet were black within an hour of arriving. Unsure why.
Overall we liked the house and property and area. It is a nice home and decorated well. Check in easy and check out easy. Loved the washer dryer sending information to each other so it was preprogrammed. Furniture comfy for most part....we have different bed and pillow preferences. ..but that is so individual.
I really recommend a deep clean up for the house or switch companies.
Close to all of the great restaurants and shops in Holmes Beach!