Located at the gates of Montpellier (8km), very easily accessible by streetcar at 10', between the Cevennes and the Camargue, this gite receives up to 4 persons. It is naturally air-conditioned and therefore particularly comfortable on the hottest days of the summer.
Covid obliges, we do everything possible to receive you in the best conditions.
On the sanitary level of course with new provisions for cleaning and disinfection (we explain everything below and in our welcome booklet which can be consulted and downloaded on https://notre.guide/gite.plomidi/en).
And on the financial level by proposing you a cancellation insurance guaranteeing the Covid disease.
T H E . H O U S E
Choose this gite and enjoy during your stay all the comfort :
- a bedroom opening on the garden, with 1 bed 160x200 which can be separated in 2 simple beds
- a living room with a sofa bed 160x200
- a dining room with a buffet, table and dishes for 6 people allowing you to receive your friends
- a fully equipped independent kitchen: stove with oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer, microwave, filter coffee maker, toaster, of course, but also Nespresso coffee maker, raclette machine, fondue machine
- a bathroom preceded by a dressing room, with a hair dryer and a kit to take care of small injuries
- all the equipment for a baby: cot, chair, bath, changing table and stroller
- a high-speed 4G Wi-Fi connection (60Mb/s)
- The hotel quality bedding is new (January 2021, bed base and mattress)
- Sheets and towels are washed by a professional service provider.
- Linen is provided and renewed every week.
Outside, the vast terrace opens onto your private garden and parking lot. You will find table and chairs shaded by a parasol, deckchairs and a large barbecue.
T H E . S E R V I C E S
W o r k . f r o m . h o m e ?
For pleasure or obligation, you need to be comfortable. You will find a solid wood tray and strong steel trestles that you will install wherever you want depending on the moment or your desires: on the terrace facing the garden, in the living room, in the bedroom or, why not, in the quiet dressing room. The professional chair has a lumbar support and can be adjusted in height. The tiny 4G box offers you very high speed (60 Mb/s) to meet all your requirements.
W e l c o m e . b o o k l e t
We have prepared for you a guide that can be consulted (and downloaded) on smartphones and tablets, presenting numerous activities, a large number of tourist sites to discover, restaurants, winegrowers and markets in the area, where to do your shopping, etc.
It is interactive: wherever you are, this guide will lead you to the place you want to go.
And of course, it includes all the practical information about the functioning of the house and its equipment.
To discover it go to https:/ /our.guide/gite.plomidi/en
F o r . y o u r . t r i p
You will receive a few days before the plan and our advice to reach the lodge according to your means of transport and your origin.
F o r . y o u r . A r r i v a l
- We will be present and will devote all the time necessary to give you all the information you need.
- Beds are prepared according to your needs. Sheets, towels and household linen are provided every week. They are entrusted to a professional laundry.
F o r . y o u r . C o m f o r t
- Everything is included: electricity, air conditioning, heating, water, Internet access, telephone, 2 bicycles, household products (toilet paper, paper towels, dishwashing liquid, detergent and fabric softener, garbage bags, soap)
- For your babies: 1 cot, high chair, changing table, integrated bathtub, stroller
- To listen to your music: 1 stereo system accessible via Bluetooth.
- To watch your movies, the channels available in streaming or YouTube, the flat screen TV is equipped with an Apple TV. Netflix is provided for free.
- For your walks: books and IGN maps of the whole region. According to your tastes we can give you all the indications to organize those which will enchant you.
- For your swims at the beach or in the river : parasols and bath sheets
T H E . E N V I R O N M E N T
The gîte du Plomidi is the last house in the north of the village, on the edge of the countryside, in the middle of vineyards and pine trees. You can leave directly from the gîte for numerous walks or bike rides.
L O I S I R S . & . A C T I V I T I E S
In the immediate vicinity you can practice canoeing on the Hérault, accrobranche (2 sites), climbing on the Taillade ridge (known throughout Europe judging by the number plates) and even paragliding from the Hortus cause which dominates the south of the plain or gliding over the mythical Pic Saint-Loup.
River, lake or beaches? You will have the choice between the sandy banks of the Hérault, the sublime lake of Salagou, and of course the soft beaches of the Mediterranean, the closest of which is 20 minutes away. Of course, we provide you with beach umbrellas and towels.
Do you like wine? More than 60 winegrowers (AOC Pic Saint Loup) will always be happy to let you taste their production. We will know how to guide you.
T O U R I S M
The must-sees: Saint Guilhem le Désert and the Pont du Gard listed as Unesco heritage sites, the impressive Navacelles circus, Nîmes and its arena, Arles and its Roman museum, and of course Montpellier with its Fabre Museum (one of the most beautiful collections in France), its zoo (free!), the Place de la Comédie in the heart of the pedestrian district of the Ecusson, ...
Less known but not less interesting : the museum of the Camisards (Mialet), the cave of the Demoiselles (Laroque), the glass hall (Claret), the silk museum (Saint Hippolyte), the bamboo grove of Anduze, the small steam train of the Cevennes (Anduze), the Cévenol museum (Saint Jean du Gard), the path of the glassmakers, the museum of the fork (Sauve), the sea of rocks, the causse of the Hortus, the belvedere of the Mas Neuf and its surprising wind rose.
Finally, for the more curious, the Camargue, the Canal du Midi, Sète, Pézenas, Agde, ...
C O R O N A V I R U S : S A F E T Y . M E A S U R E S
W e l c o m i n g
As we have always done for 20 years (already!) we will welcome you personally and take the time to answer any questions you may have. The formalities of reception are reduced: no inventory of fixtures or deposit payment. We will, of course, respect the rules of distenciation currently in use.
The departure formalities will also be reduced to a minimum.
C l e a n i n g
Between each rental, all the surfaces of the gite are now subject to a double treatment: cleaning and disinfection with a virucide product.
Particular attention is paid to the treatment of the most frequently used surfaces: keys, door handles, switches, remote controls, hair dryers, ironing boards and irons, stair railings, cabinet and closet handles, desks, toilets, sinks and washbasins, tables, bedside tables, household appliances, faucet handles, baby equipment, kitchen countertops and other bathroom surfaces.
P r o d u c t s
The disinfection of the surfaces is done with professional products in accordance with the EN14476 standard.
You will find hydroalcoholic gel and cleaning products that meet the same standard EN14476.
L i n e n
The linen provided (kitchen linen, towels, pool towels, fitted sheet, comforter cover, pillow cases and pillow protectors) is entrusted to a professional laundry to be washed at high temperature (60° minimum).
This linen, delivered by the laundry under protective film, is put in place just before your arrival so that you can have your rooms completely prepared when you enter the premises. However, if you prefer to make the beds yourself, just let us know 24 hours before.