Cabin, 2 Bedrooms + Loft, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Queen size Beds (3), Baby Cribs (1),
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Hot tub not recommended for young childrenHot tub not recommended for young children
Pets allowed - Pets must be crated when left alone. Limit 2 petsPets must be crated when left alone. Limit 2 pets
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - Additional charge for extra guest if not notified.Additional charge for extra guest if not notified.
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - Must be 21 or older to rent,Must be 21 or older to rent,
- If for any reason there is dispute about any financial matter it will be taken up in a small claims court in Fort Lauderdale in Broward County.
- Clean body before entering hot tub, dirt on feet. Extra charge if cleaning is required due to excessive dirt in tub.
- Remove trash from cabin or 15.00 charge will be taken from deposit. Also can leave 15.00 for housekeeper.
Hosted by Tim & Kathy ShearerAsk a question
About Tim & Kathy Shearer
Hello, we are Tim and Kathy Shearer and are the owners of Laurel Creek Cabin. We live in sunny south Florida with our three beautiful daughters. We love the warm weather and beach here, but we also love to get away and go to the mountains and stay at Laurel Creek. We decided to let others stay at our lovely cabin in 2004. Of course many of our close friends and family jumped into the offers we gave to them. They all loved it and that's when we opened it to all to enjoy. We hope you will be our next satisfied guest....God Bless....Tim & Kathy
Tim & Kathy Shearer purchased this cabin in 2003
Why Tim & Kathy Shearer chose Murphy
We decided to buy in this location because of it being in the tri-state area, meaning within minutes to TN, NC, and GA. We also liked the peacefulness and all the many places to see and do in the area. We had been coming to this area for five years and decided just to buy since we loved it so much.
What makes this cabin unique
On site fishing, tubing, and wading in the creek along with the campfires at night roasting marshmellows and star gazing in hot tub