House, 4 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
King size beds (2) Master bedroom has king and plenty of space. King also in 2nd bedroom., Queen size Beds (2) Third and fourth bedrooms have queen bed. Queen Sleeper Sofa in living room with air pump provided.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Must be supervised at all times.Must be supervised at all times.
No smoking - Absolutely no smoking inside home.Absolutely no smoking inside home.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Renter must agree with and sign rules agreement. Cancellations handled on a case by case basis due to State and Local Covid19 stipulations
- Additional $200 Cleaning Fee due to Covid 19 mandated enhanced cleaning procedures. Absolutely no late check-out or early check-in!
- Return renters have a first right of refusal for future rental weeks. Please discuss a return visit with us before departure.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All nearby, Beach
Hosted by Paul NelsonAsk a question
About Paul Nelson
We are a family from Northwest Indiana that has vacationed in Ft. Myers Beach for over 40 Years. We love the friendliness of the island, the beautiful sand beach, and that warm Florida sunshine! We love to travel and this picture of us was taken at Denali National Park in Alaska. Far from Florida's sunshine!
Paul Nelson purchased this house in 2004
Why Paul Nelson chose Fort Myers Beach
We just can't get enough of the great gulf views and beautiful sunsets that you experience from our beach or decks. It is a very easy drive from the International airport (30 minutes), within walking distance of restaurants and shops, a trolley ride away from groceries, and a very easy exit off the Island even during peak season! And yet, we are in a family friendly and quieter area right off the 'popular' Times Square.
What makes this house unique
You can relax in our private pool or visit a gorgeous white sand beach just a few steps away. You can sit on our decks and watch beautiful sunsets or cool off in air conditioning on our comfortable furnishings. You can walk to restaurants, shops, and lounges or take the trolley to wonderful parks. We take pride in the fact that we update our home yearly to provide for our guests comfort.