About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Shower
- No smoking
- Washer & dryer
- Satellite or cable
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
Hosted by DonnaAsk a question
Some things I like to do at Venture Out: -Ride bikes to St. Andrews State park. Stop at the wildlife interactive center located in the welcome building. (just outside the Venture Out gate) -Walk on the beach from Venture Out to the jetties -Walk to Alvins Island and buy souvenirs -Have brunch at Andy's Flower Power and lunch at Schooners (walking distance) -Walk to Patches and listen to live music and eat great food -Eat again at Dat Cajan Place or J Michaels or Captain Andersons -Sit at the pond on the lagoon and watch boats come and go -Play pickle ball -Relax on the beach and pools -Watch the sunrise over Grand Lagoon and the sunset over the gulf on the beach
Why Donna chose Lower Grand Lagoon
There simply is no other place in PCB like Venture Out. With access to both Gulf of Mexico and Grand Lagoon, you have more options and space to roam. The landscaping is immaculately kept. Go from one amenity to another via golf cart or bike. There is a pond with ducks and turtles. There are plenty of picnic tables around the resort along with grills . Two pools, new playground, boat dock, fishing pier.... The pickle ball/ tennis courts are very well maintained along with all the other amenities. The front office staff is welcoming, helpful and friendly. Security staff is always available. There are plenty of places to shop and eat within walking distance (Patches, Schooners, Shore House Pizza, Christo's, Thomas Drive Waffle shop, J Michaels,.....Publix and Winn dixie are just up the road.
What makes this House unique
Venture Out is unique for so many reasons, but here are a few. - It's adjacent to St. Andrews State Park- It has private gulf and lagoon access - It has a private boat ramp and docking facilities (for a FEE) - It is a golf cart community -24 hour security -Pedestrian and bike friendly neighborhood, -Neighborhood events, concert and holiday celebrations -Family friendly and quiet end of Thomas Drive
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Only two cars are permittedOnly two cars are permitted
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Golf cart drivers must have a drivers license. Please make sure kids stay seated while riding in golf cart.lights required while riding bikes at night
- Renters are not allowed to bring their own golf carts to Venture Out . Rental comes with a golf cart but it’s not to leave Venture Out property .
- If you plan on bringing a boat or PWC please call Venture Out front office for details