Charming Ranch home with Spectacular View!
Porch and basement have 5 additional beds to accommodate 6 more people
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Toys, ping pong, foosball, large yard, Toys, ping pong, foosball, large yard,
Pets allowed - Pets are welcome but please notify homeowner.Pets are welcome but please notify homeowner.
Events allowed - Parties must be cleared by homeowner.Parties must be cleared by homeowner.
No smoking - Ok outside Ok outside
Max guests: 12
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
* All types of water activities are available close by. Our setting is especially pleasant for bird watching, star gazing, fishing, crabbing and outdoor sports.
* Numerous restaurants, shopping centers, boat charters, are all within 5-10 minutes.
* Our 4 legged family members love our big yard, and the sandy shore and trails at nearby
Hosted by Paula BrassfieldAsk a question
About Paula Brassfield
Enjoy travel, music and living life to the fullest!
Paula Brassfield purchased this house in 1998
Why Paula Brassfield chose Stevensville
Spacious lot, over one acre, on dead end street, quiet yet convenient to shops and restaurants. Spectacular view!
What makes this house unique
Home is charming, and inviting with most sleeping areas on main floor.
- english, french, spanish, italian