This Northstar vacation rental home is located in the exclusive Big Springs neighborhood and helps define luxury living in the Northstar Ski Resort.
This custom six bedroom, four bath Tahoe Ski Rental spans three levels and includes a fabulous great room and large elegant kitchen that opens up into a newly added four seasons porch. Everything overlooks the private backyard area that has been professionally landscaped and in the summer months offers an expansive grassy area, perfect for kids. The main floor while it houses the majority of the common living space and formal dining room, also offers one bedroom with adjacent full bath, which is very convenient for those with any mobility concerns.
Two gas fireplaces throughout make this large vacation home still feel cozy and comfortable.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, including the spacious Primary suite with a private deck, TV, and spacious newly remodeled Primary bathroom complete with double vanity sinks and shower. Between the Primary and the two guest bedroom, guests will enjoy a quiet lounge area perfect for curling up with a good book, or just enjoying some quiet time away from the rest of the house.
The lower level of the home offers two additional bedrooms (a queen bedroom and one bunk room) and a gorgeous new bathroom. They all surround the casual family room with flat screen TV and sitting area. Guests can enjoy direct access to the back yard form this level as well.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• Entertainment Room (downstairs)
• Door-to-Door Ski Shuttle
• Gourmet Kitchen
• Two Gas Fireplaces
• Gas BBQ (seasonal)
• Grassy Landscaped Back Yard
• No Pets
Primary BR - Queen w/ Ensuite Bath (Upstairs)
BR 2 - Queen (Upstairs)
BR 3 - Queen (Upstairs)
BR 4 - Queen (Main)
BR 5 - Queen (Downstairs)
BR 6 - Twin Bunk + Trundle (Downstairs - sleeps 3)
3 Full Baths - (1 Upstairs, 1 Main, 1 Downstairs)
ABOUT THE AREA
For the modern family seeking a mountain escape complete with unmatched amenities, Northstar California Resort combines California cool with high-end luxury. Halfway between Truckee, one of North America's coolest mountain towns, and the gorgeous North Shore of Lake Tahoe, Northstar is a destination on the rise, having poured nearly a billion dollars into creating Lake Tahoe's premier luxury snow sports experience.
In the winter, enjoy access to almost 100 trails and over 3,000 skiable acres, impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing and enough variety to challenge every level of skier. Take advantage of world class terrain parks, cross country skiing, a youth Adventure Park, and a 9000 square foot ice rink surrounded by fire pits and a rink side bar.
A true four seasons resort, summer in Northstar is not to be missed. Play the 18 hole championship golf course, brave the bungee trampoline, or access one of the countless biking or hiking trails right outside your door. When you're ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only ten minutes from your door.
Included with your rental are guest cards providing access to the Northstar Property Owners Association amenities - Additional fees apply.
• Door to door shuttle service (no charge)
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Junior Olympic size (6 lanes) chlorine pool with shallow and deep ends (summer only)
• Heated Lap Pool open year-round
• Covered Shaped outdoor Adult Spa
• 26' diameter outdoor Family Spa
• 10' x 15' outdoor Adult Spa (families okay when Family Spa closed)
• Gated Kiddie Wading Pool for children up to 5 years old (summer only)
• Splash Pad zero depth water play area (summer only)
• Tennis Courts (Summer Only) - Certified instructors teach an array of classes and clinics for all ages.
• Game Room - air-hockey, foosball, ping pong, video games, pool tables, TV room
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 12 adults and 1 Child (under 16 years old)
2. Parking for 4 vehicles (garage parking for one car only). Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires. .
Please Note – Vrbo collects their “Service Fee” upon booking as well. Please contact Vrbo directly for the Service Fee refund policy.
HOST FEE DETAILS:
Damage Waiver Fee – is collected in lieu of a Security Deposit. Protects you against a maximum of $3000 of unintentional damages at the rental unit, provided that damage is disclosed to Tahoe Getaways prior to check-out.
“Administrative Fee” aka Tahoe Getaways Worry Free Guarantee – this fee offers our guests the flexibility to reschedule their stay (as many as 60 days out), right up until the date before arrival!! Restrictions Apply. See our Rental Agreement for further details.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6703