3 king bedrooms, 3 bath with year round mountain views, privacy, expansive decks
John Stegall / Robert Thompson
About John Stegall / Robert Thompson
We hope you enjoy our cabin as much as we do. We also stay here and want it to be comfortable and relaxing. We strive for a clean cabin with quality, comfortable beds and furnishings. We hope you agree that our home away from home is far more comfortable and well equipped than the typical rental cabin. We are very proud to have been awarded the Best of Mineral Bluff - Mountains Cabins in both 2018 and 2019.
John Stegall / Robert Thompson purchased this Cabin in 2016
Why John Stegall / Robert Thompson chose Mineral Bluff
Beautiful long range, nested mountain views and plenty of decks to take in the stunning views and sunrise. 3 KING Bedrooms make this cabin unique and perfect for multiple couples to get away together! Quality built, well maintained, and CLEAN cabin. The following have all be recently updated with NEW, high quality items - no garage sale clearance items here: NEW high quality stainless steel tri-clad pots and pans NEW Dinnerware NEW Gas Range NEW Fridge NEW Dishwasher NEW Kitchen sink and faucet NEW Granite Counter tops NEW Gas Logs NEW hand carved bed and NEW Tuft & Needle Mattress in Main floor bedroom NEW Pine Log and Mountain Laurel King bed with memory foam mattresses New Tuft & Needle mattress in Master and Mian level bedrooms NEW high quality sheets (high thread count, 100% cotton) NEW Pillows NEW ceiling fans in great room, master, and main floor bedroom King beds in all bedrooms NEW Outdoor covered deck with fireplace, tv, dining table, rockers, ceiling fans
What makes this Cabin unique
Expansive decks, outdoor fireplace and fire pit, privacy, views, quality/comfort of bedding, cleanliness of cabin, overall cabin quality.
Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
Parties are NOT allowed without written consent
Smoking on decks with doors and windows closed
Pets are not allowed.
Minimum age of primary renter:30
Max guests:8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Please only take something home from cabin if you brought it to the cabin (exception is small personal sized toiletry items provided to guests)
All trash must be bagged and placed in designated trash containers.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Super clean and organized.Very easy communication.
Great cabin, comfy and fun!
The cabin was beautiful! We had a great stay and felt like home. The rooms were big with comfortable beds. My children (10,14) were entertained with the awesome game room. Our stay was right before Thanksgiving, so we loved the colder weather (we are from Florida). Everything in the cabin was easy to use and find. The owners were great with communication. We loved the indoor and outdoor fireplaces. We can't wait to visit again!
Nice cabin -- well maintained, stocked and clean. Only issue was water pressure in the 2nd floor bathroom. It was not strong enough to take a shower, just a drizzle.
Everything you need for your stay is there. We had more then enough space for our family. The outside area was our favorite the wet was just right. Beautiful view from all over the property
Beautiful cabin in the mountains
This cabin is beautifully furnished and the owners have paid attention to details and have thought of everything that you need to make your stay pleasant. We really enjoyed having dinner by the outside fireplace.
The cabin itself was great, we couldn't have asked for anything more. Clean, every amenity you can think of. The cabin was extremely well stocked.
The single biggest drawback was the location. Yes it has a paved driveway but, to get to the pavement, we had to travel about 1/2 mile up a dirt road. I trailered a motorcycle and there was no way to ride the bike down the extremely steep road so I had to tow it to a local parking lot to offload it for a ride. Also the parking area was so small I had to unhook the traler and turn it around by hand to get the trailer pointed in the right direction
Sit back and enjoy your privacy while admiring stunning long range mountain views - 4+ layers deep!. Relax in the NEW hot tub. Watch the beautiful sunrise. Hit the nearby casino if you feel lucky. Shop the quaint boutiques in Blue Ridge. Go tubing or whitewater rafting. Ride the scenic tourist train or visit Mercier Orchards. Or just relax and do whatever you want, away from it all.
Nestled on the side of Watson Mountain, Eagles Perch Lodge enjoys the same long range views as the exclusive Mountain High Community. Relax in this clean, well maintained, quality furnished Log Cabin, with over 2,500 sq ft on three levels. You'll find a Bedroom and Bathroom on each level; King beds in all bedrooms. Expansive decks, over 2,000 sq ft of deck, on all levels allow you to enjoy time outdoors, taking in the stunning, layered, long range year round mountain views. JUST COMPLETED! New outdoor living area with wood burning fireplace, large rustic dining table and benches (locally hand crafted), and Large screen TV.
Near Lake Hiwassee (Murphy, NC) and Lake Blue Ridge (Blue Ridge, GA) - boat rentals available at both lakes. Fishing available at both lakes, and trout fishing available at various locations in the Toccoa River.
The cabin faces East so you can enjoy beautiful sunrises and relax in the late afternoons without the glaring, hot sun.
The town of Blue Ridge is considered one of the best antiquing destinations in the Appalachian Mountains. If your hobby is antiquing, then you can spend several hours a day exploring the many antique shops and malls that house several specialty vendors. Also, there are several specialty shops, galleries, clothing and apparel, unique books, sweet treats and other mountain adventure stores to peak your interest. Here are just a few quaint places to put on your shopping list
Nearby activities include:
• Approx 25 minutes to new Harrah's Cherokee Valley River Casino, with more than 1,000 slots and 70 table games
• Approx 25 minutes to the beautiful Lake Hiwassee in Murphy, NC or Lake Blue Ridge, GA, for boating, fishing, etc.
• Within Minutes of shopping and dining in Blue Ridge or Murphy
• Close to whitewater rafting (including the Olympic course on the Ocoee), river tubing and horseback riding
• Close to hiking and biking trails
• Numerous waterfalls and scenic drives in the North Georgia Mountain area.
Good roads; steep drive has been fully paved for easy access
General Cabin Amenities
• NEW Oct 2016 Outdoor covered dining/relaxation area with wood burning fireplace, TV, and ceiling fans
• Central A/C and Heat
• Wifi Internet
• HD Satellite (250+ channnels, plus movie channels)
• Phone with free long distance (US Only)
• AT&T and Verizon cell signals (many Blue Ridge area cabins may not have this)
• Large, Multi-leveled Expansive Decks - over 2,000 sq ft of deck, much of it covered
• Gas BBQ Grill
• NEW Fire Pit, perfect for relaxing conversation, making S'mores, or a weenie roast
• Covered Porches and Decks with rockers, a swing and patio dining set; some covered areas have outdoor ceiling fans, hammock
• NEW Oct 2016 Hot Springs Hot Tub - drained, cleaned, sanitized, and refilled after each stay
• Fully Equipped with Quality Furnishing, Bedding, and Linens
• Loft with desk, sitting area, and balcony overlooking mountain range
• Sleeps 8
• Stunning Long Range, Multi-Layered Year Round Mountain Views
• Cabin faces East so you can enjoy beautiful sunrises and no hot blinding late afternoon sun!
• Decks are newly refinished (May 2016)
• Three Levels with a Bedroom and Bathroom on each level; each with ceiling fans
• King beds in all bedrooms - hard to find, highly desired, each with rustic wood beds crafted by local Georgia artisans from Georgia materials
◦ Master on Upper Level, King bed with new Tuft & Needle mattress,, ceiling fan, private bath with tub/shower, French doors to private balcony with 2 rockers and outdoor ceiling fan
◦ Main Level (no stairs), King bed, with new Tuft & Needle mattress, ceiling fan, private bath with tub/shower, french doors to balcony, 2 outdoor chairs
◦ Lower Level, King bed with comfy memory foam mattress, ceiling fan, hallway bath with tub/shower
• Quality, comfortable mattresses
• NEW 100% cotton, high thread count sheets
• NEW Quality memory fiber pillows
• NEW bedding
• All bedrooms with 42" LCD HD televisions with full HD satellite, DVR, and DVD players
• NEW Sleeper sofa in Rec Room; queen sofa bed with comfortable Air Dream hybrid mattress (11" mattress part coil, part air)
• Quality bed linens and pillows provided for the number of guests on reservation
• Towels and assorted amenities (starter sized bath soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, hand soap, make-up wipes, mouthwash); quantity is based on the number of guests on reservation, bar of handmade bath soap made by owner for each bath
• NEW 55" 4K LCD UHD curved screen TV in the Great Room with HD Satellite and B