Bungalow in Benagil, located at the cliffs
- english, portuguese
About IPC Management
In 1991, IPC opened the doors of the Carvoeiro office where since then, have been offering rental solutions to those both looking to come on holiday to Carvoeiro. Based in Carvoeiro, the bilingual IPC team is dedicated to meeting the needs of every client, using their local knowledge and experience to ensure a great holiday to all our guests!
IPC Management purchased this Cottage in 2015
Why IPC Management chose Lagoa e Carvoeiro
Benagil is the most quiet, traditional, fishing village of Algarve. This bungalow has been refurnished in an unspoilt location of the Algarve. Benagil is famous for its sea caves beneath cliffs with amazing ocean views.
What makes this Cottage unique
Best privileged view to Benagil beach!
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out: 10:00 a.m.
smoking only in exterior areas
be aware you have steps to reach the house
Your host is required to report your and your guests presence and details to the Portuguese Immigration and Borders Service (SEF)
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
The house is literally built right into a sea cliff. The ocean crashes beneath the patio / deck. The beach is very private in the evenings. The house is beautifully decorated and appointed.
The cons: There is no onsight parking.; you must park above and lug your things down. Also, the beds are not very comfortable.
That being said, I am so happy to have had the opportunity to stay here.
Amazing home! perfect view.
We travelled all the way to Benagil from the United States primarily because of how beautiful this view and home are. Athe reality exceeded our expectations. With 40 feet of private balcony, a short staircase directly to the beach and a thoughtfully decorated home, our vacation was amazing. The location couldn’t be better.
Very highly recommended. We rent vacation homes frequently and this one is a good value and one of our very favorites.
Thank you for your review. Good to know you enjoyed our bungalow at Benagil beach.
Beautiful and peaceful
If you want a peaceful and relaxed beach holiday this house is perfect. It is a very comfortable house with an outside area you can sit in when the beach gets too busy. Benagil itself is very pretty although it does get very crowded (where doesn’t in August?!). As you can escape the crowds by retreating to the house it is not too much of a problem. There are a number of restaurants within close walking distance although there is no shop. We did not hire a car so took an uber to the nearest supermarket - this was very easy. There are steps up to the house from the beach or down to the house from the road above. It’s location gives the house a secluded feeling even when it is busy at the beach. The house has everything you need and felt very spacious (we were 2 adults 2 children). We would definitely return.
Thank you for your review
This property is Amazing. The view from the terrace & the waves breaking on the beach below makes for a memorable stay. The beach offers canoeing and paddle boarding. It was pretty busy each day, but we always found a space. There are 5 restaurants in the village, of varying quality. There are a few things to be aware of though....
1. The property is split in to 2 separate units, with 2 front doors 2 kitchen/living areas and a bedroom each. There is an internal door which connects the two sides, but it opens into bedroom number one.if you choose to use this to access all areas of the house, you care basically turing bedroom number 1 into a hallway and the person using the bedroom will have very little privacy.
2. There was only 1 key. This caused us problems as it was difficult to ensure each side of the house had access to the key for locking up doors at night time, and reopening them in the morning, without disturbing whom ever was asleep in bedroom 1...
3. There is only 1 aircon unit, in bedroom two.
4. Access to the house is not easy! You must either climb steps from the beach area below, or decend from a footpath above. This is very difficult with suitcases & grocerys.
5. There is no shop in Benagil, at all! (this is not a reflection on the lovely cottage, but it was tiresome for us, with no car, to have to try & organise a taxi to go to a supermarket, numerous times for basic things like water and toilet roll.
6. The terrace area looses the sun each day around 3.30pm as the sun slips behind the house. At this point you must move to the beach if you want to stay in the sun.
We've all agreed we would love to stay in this house again, except next time we'd be better prepared!
Thank you for your review
Wonderful location right on the beach. House layout was somewhat awkward regarding sleeping arrangements for 3 children, as the second double bedroom is located quite far away from the living room sofa bed. House is well equipped, though lighting in bathrooms could definitely be improved. Parking is provided a short walk away in the village, but we got used to the steps to the house. The terrace is such a beautiful place to enjoy outdoor meals and the bbq was great. Overall an amazing setting and very peaceful when we visited in May. The property manager, Mena, was very helpful and pleasant.
Thank you for your review! Hope to see you soon!
Absolutely amazing location
We couldn't have wished for a better location. Quick and easy access to local towns and amenities. Great restaurants within walking distance. Lots to do and see. The home is well equipped with all you need. Beds are very comfortable! Thank you for the great stay
Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to have you!
1 minutes walk to Praia de Benagil and 10 minute walk to Praia do Carvalho.
Benagil have several restaurants. Also the town of Carvoeiro has a vast number of restaurants that you can choose from. Intermarche is the local large supermarket on the main road to Carvoeiro from Lagoa, this should be able to cater all your needs.