About this rental
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5)
Hosted by Mary HowardAsk a question
About Mary Howard
I am a Type 'A' Culinary Arts graduate and your comfort is my first desire. Everything has to be the way I would want for myself were I renting from myself! I am a very tough task master on myself so that your optimum stay is my first priority. Enjoy!
Why Mary Howard chose Niverville
Beautiful home on a gorgeous private piece of family owned property.
What makes this Country house/chateau unique
Long-term leases available at discounted rates! Please email for details.
- english, spanish
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite or Cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - As long as there is adult supervision.As long as there is adult supervision.
No pets - $250 Special CleaningFee assessed for Svc animals.$250 Special CleaningFee assessed for Svc animals.
Events allowed - Not unless owner is notified ahead and approves.Not unless owner is notified ahead and approves.
No smoking - non smoking onlynon smoking only
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No high heels, or spiked shoes permitted on the soft pine floors please
- Please use the squeege and Shower-mate cleaner on the frameless Mstr Shower to keep it spotless
- Please wipe up any spills from furnishings and carpet immediately with the carpet/furniture cleanser provided under kitchen sink.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 6)
double · twin/ single
Guest Bdrm on main floor
Basement Bonus Room
sleep sofa /futon
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · shower
Toilet · tub · shower