About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 8)
sleep sofa /futon
Toilet · Shower
Shower · Combination tub/shower
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub
- Pets welcome
- Washer & dryer
- Children welcome
- No smoking
Hosted by Mark LongmuirAsk a question
About Mark Longmuir
I am a family man and a small business owner . We love to travel and explore new places ... one of our favorite regions is the Morning Peninsula .
Why Mark Longmuir chose Rye
We fell in love with this house the moment we arrived at the driveway. Its location is fabulous ... set on a no through road and we are surrounded by tee tree. Its a large block and very private ... full of character and rustic charm. The house catches the morning sun at the front and afternoon sun on the deck .
What makes this House unique
The garden setting is so peaceful and quiet ... a private oasis !!
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children are welcomeChildren are welcome
Pets allowed - Outside only for pets Outside only for pets
No smoking - smoking permitted outside onlysmoking permitted outside only
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
- Guests are required to clean the house before departing or pay $ 75 cleaning fee
- Guests are required to shower before entering the outdoor spa
- We ask guests to vacate the spa and outside area by 11 pm . This is a new council bylaw
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)