About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 10)
twin/ single · double
twin/ single (2)
Bathrooms: 1, Half Baths: 1
tub · Toilet · shower
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets not allowed inside - notify us if requiredPets not allowed inside - notify us if required
No events - Entire bond lost if rule brokenEntire bond lost if rule broken
No smoking - No smoking allowed on property. Entire bond lostNo smoking allowed on property. Entire bond lost
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
- Groups with people under age of 25 not permitted to use instant book - must enquire. Strictly no schoolies / similar groups
- No loud music on the deck after 8pm. Deck and backyard is to be a quiet zone after 9pm Entire bond lost if breached and required to leave immediately
- For the benefit of our neighbours, no swearing / profanities on the deck or in backyard will be tolerated. You will be required to leave if occurs.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Sumit ParikhAsk a question
About Sumit Parikh
We are a family with two kids - 8 year old boy and 5 year old daughter - who spend all our summers and school holidays and long weekends in Jan Juc. We love Jan Juc because it allows us to connect with nature all year round. We have hosted over 200 stays at this property and our guests enjoy their time.
Why Sumit Parikh chose Jan Juc
Jan Juc is a hidden gem on the surf coast and does not suffer the crowds of its neighbouring towns. It has beaches to suit everyone whether it be walking the dog, surfing, body surfing or for very small kids. There are stunning walks alonf the clifftop coastal walk in both directions, and there is a large park which is a sanctuary for all. Our place is set in the heart of Jan Juc and is perfectly set up for an extended holiday with plenty of modern creature comforts, a backyard that provides a full day's entertainment for kids, and a north-facing expansive deck protected from wind provides refreshing views and a unique entertainment area.
What makes this House unique
Avoid the crowds of Torquay, Anglesea and Lorne Access to many beaches to suit all - surfing, flat beaches, body surfing beaches, rock pools, ocean swimming Great local shops less than 10 mins away with cafe, pub, restaurant, fish'n'chips, pizza, milk bar Large park with tennis courts, oval, soccer pitch, 2 play grounds, little bxm pump park Clifftop walk