Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Beautiful walking and cycling countryside on the doorstep, plus lots more
The accommodation provides an upstairs studio space with a king-size bed, sofa, two armchairs, log burning stove, TV and DVD player
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Baby/infant can be accommodatedBaby/infant can be accommodated
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18 - One parent with one child can be accommodatedOne parent with one child can be accommodated
- We are able to accommodate couples travelling with a baby, infant or small child, and can provide a travel cot.
- We are happy to accommodate a parent travelling with a child if they are willing to share the king-size bed.
Hosted by Lance DavenportAsk a question
About Lance Davenport
We bought this property when my wife's job brought us north. I took early retirement when we moved, after 30 years teaching art and design, and my first project was renovating the barn which was close to becoming derelict and making it into a self-catering holiday let for two – Cromer House Barn.
Lance Davenport purchased this Barn in 2005
Why Lance Davenport chose Stanhope
Cromer House Barn lies behind our own house, so we are on hand if you need advice about anything. We bought the house and barn because we fell in love with the stone buildings and the potential of the courtyard garden, along with the fact that it is in a beautiful rural location yet relatively close to a whole range of activities and amenities.
Property managers rent properties as a business.