About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(People: 4)
Sofa bed/futon (2)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Dear guests,the house and its amenities are available exclusively to the booked people. Homeowner cleaning (sheets, towels) is exclusively done by us.
- Dear guests, in case your child is under 2 years old, please inform us about but don't declare this in your reservation,so you won't be extra charged.
- The hosts reserve the right to visit the property once a week,always upon request,to ensure that it's in good condition for future guests.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Ioannis KarmisAsk a question
Why Ioannis Karmis chose Polygyros
Because of its central location in the Prefecture of Chalkidiki, there is easy access to the sea areas of the Prefecture as well as the wonderful forest of Holomontas for excursion or hiking routes. Many places of interest for visits such as Mount Athos, the Polygyros Archaeological Museum, ancient Olynthos, the Petralona Cave ... At the small friendly Polygyros, the capital of the Prefecture, there are all Public Services ,Hospital, Private clinics, vets, shops as well as traditional taverns and restaurants scattered both in the town and in the nearby villages of Holomontas (Taxiarchis, Vrastama, etc). The transportation can be done by car and / or hikes as the residence is 0.6 km from the town's edge (meeting in the route scattered other houses) and 1.5 km from the center of Polygyros.
- English, Greek