About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(People: 8)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
- No smoking
- Washer & dryer
- Satellite or cable
Hosted by Hannah ForbesAsk a question
About Hannah Forbes
Married for 28 years, we live close to Edinburgh in a village famous for its golf courses and sense of community. We love the city too and visit often. Gordon was born and raised in Edinburgh, Hannah is from England but also lived in South Africa and Kenya. We have three fabulous children, two are doctors and the youngest is at university.
Why Hannah Forbes chose New Town
Where to begin! We decided to buy a second home and spent two weekends seeing more than 50 properties. The minute we walked through the door we knew this was the one for us. It is beautifully proportioned with high ceilings and original features, and we have poured our hearts into making it a perfect home. Our kids would never forgive us if we sold it! We love being able to walk to everything and never use a car when we are there. We feel immersed in the fabric of the city. It is really special.
What makes this Apartment unique
Everything already said and the fact that it is not a 'holiday rental' but a special and much-loved home. You will forgive us for asking about your group before a booking is confirmed. We want to ensure that our apartment is well looked after, and ask all our guests to be respectful of the other residents in the building who live there permanently are all lovely people.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Over 5 years oldOver 5 years old
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
- Please keep the safety catches on the windows to prevent them opening beyond a safe level, especially if you have children with you
- Please do not use the fireplaces which are filled with insulating materials to keep out draughts
- Please let us know about anything that has been damaged or replaced during your stay