Fish, Boat, Kayak, Party, or enjoy quiet moments but always make memories
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Children under 6 are not permitted in the loft unaccompanied by an adult
- Please wash all dishes, dry, put away and remove all trash from the cabin and deposit in the dumpster
- Only small well mannered and housebroken dogs will be considered. Dogs Only
Mary Pipkin -
About Mary Pipkin -
We own and operate a marina and charter fishing service. Our family has been blessed to live here since 1985. It’s quite simply our life. And a good life it is, that we are privileged to share with you. We love our little corner of the world and our business allows us live and work and play on our beloved Chesapeake Bay
Mary Pipkin - purchased this Studio in 2007
Why Mary Pipkin - chose Heathsville
Why Heron's Nest ? We had so many inquiries about where to stay from our customers, we decided to have these lovely cottages built to meet the needs of our regular clientele. It was a greater need than we realized. In addition to fishing customers we now have families, honeymooners and regular folks like you and me longing for the Chesapeake Bay. They come for fun in the sun, fishing and water sports or just the peace and tranquility of being ….. on the Bay.
What makes this Studio unique
This is the perfect place for the action packed vacation. Situated right on the Chesapeake Bay and the Inter-coastal Waterway puts you right on top of the best fishing and sailing in the region. Bring your jet ski, small water craft and use our deep water ramp. Book a fishing charter or dinner cruise (on site) to fine waterfront dining. Witness glorious sunrises and restful sunsets. Sparkling fields of fireflies at twilight. The sounds of the sea birds. Or just relax and enjoy the peace and tranquility of a lovely place not yet discovered by most of the world.