Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
A spacious bedroom with plenty of wardrobe space. The living room also has a bunk bed and a single bed. Please note that whilst there is sleeping space for 5 adults, this is made up of 2 double beds, a bunk bed and 2 single beds split between the 2 rooms. The composition of your group will determine whether or not our Gite is suitable. Whilst the Covid crisis continues we recommend only 4 adults per reservation. (Bedroom re-decorated January 2020)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 5 adults) - Please note that beds are split between 2 roomsPlease note that beds are split between 2 rooms
Minimum age of primary renter:
- There is no cleaning charge. We just ask that you leave the gite as you found it. Please note COVID related changes.
- Please arrive after 18:00 on the day of arrival unless otherwise agreed. Please depart by 9:30 am on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed.
- COVID - cancellations directly caused by virus infection will be reimbursed at 100%. Otherwise our current cancellation policy applies.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: European Holiday Home Association (EHHA – Europe)
Follows regional health guidelines: Clean & Safe (Portugal)
- English, French, Mandarin Chinese
About Ken Wood
Ken and Manchun come from opposite sides of the world. Ken is British and Manchun Chinese so you will get a cosmopolitan welcome wherever you are from.
Ken Wood purchased this apartment in 2014
Why Ken Wood chose Saint-Ferreol
Set on the mountainside at 620 metres, the Gite provides truly panoramic views of the Dent de Cons, Mt Sambuy and the Bauges mountains.
What makes this apartment unique
Lake Annecy. Good access to the Aravis Massif and the Massif de Mont Blanc. Good food and wine. Try a Tartiflette! Sample the local Savoie wines. Our position makes both the lake and the mountains highly accessible. Our rue is a "road to nowhere" so is very peaceful without being miles off the beaten track.