Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
A bedroom and full bath on each of 3 floors. Sleeps 2 to 10. Fire pit out back.
One bedroom and one full bath on each of three floors.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $30/night 1 dog. $40/night for 2 . $100/$120 week.$30/night 1 dog. $40/night for 2 . $100/$120 week.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- For permission to bring a dog, send size, breed, age. Fees apply. Dogs not allowed on our furniture, must be kenneled when guests leave the chalet.
- We don't allow guns of any kind to be discharged on Rye Chalet property.
- You agree to see that no-one in your party will sit or lean on the railing around the deck.
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by MLAsk a question
Why ML chose Wells
We love this magnificent view. Marvelous artisan stonework throughout Rye Chalet.
What makes this house unique
Terrific fire pit, ready for s'mores. Vermont's famous fresh, fresh air supplied by the countless trees. We can feel ourselves relaxing.