About this rental
4 Bedrooms 2 Public 4 Bathrooms Private Parking for 2 Cars, Secure Walled Garden
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(People: 10)
double · single
king · single · Cot
Bathrooms: 3, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Bath · Shower
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Additional fee of £45 per dogAdditional fee of £45 per dog
Events allowed - Please get prior approvalPlease get prior approval
Max guests: 10
- Dogs must not be permitted in bedrooms or on furniture. Do not leave unattended in home or in garden. No fouling in garden, there are plenty of walks.
- Do not park in front of the Seaside garden Villa (Doonstairs) property. You should have room for 3 cars in driveway.
- Heating is left on 24 hours per day. It would be appreciated if you turn it down at bedtime or when you are out and about. It re-heats up quickly .
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by June Morton/CrerarAsk a question
About June Morton/Crerar
My parents moved to this property in 1982 and spent many happy years here. My husband and I purchased it from the family estate in 2005. We planned to retire here but have since bought another property in South Beach and have spent the last nine years renting this property for long term lets. We have now decided to use the property for short term holiday lettings.
June Morton/Crerar purchased this House in 2005
Why June Morton/Crerar chose Troon
As a child our family rented a house in Troon for the summer holidays. In 1982 my parents moved to Troon from the Irvine Valley. The minute I saw this property when my parents bought it I fell in love with it. It has stunning views and is extremely bright and spacious.It is a fabulous house for those who love the sea and bright sunny aspects! It is a children's paradise. A secluded, sheltered private garden with access to the promenade, cycle path and the beach. They can play safely without the fear of traffic. Extremely relaxing for the parents!
What makes this House unique
Perfect location for all golf courses, restaurants, the town and the beach. Every amenity is within walking distance. Would highly recommend giving this property a try!