Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, sleeps 6, 1 reception & wifi. Private enclosed garden
FURNISHED WITH ANTIQUE BEDS
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - We can accept horses/ponies and well managed dogs.We can accept horses/ponies and well managed dogs.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Hot Tub is available for your exclusive use, payment on location.
- Pets are welcome, house rule is paws on the floor and not on the furniture or bedrooms. Dogs not be left unattended without a cage to contain them.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Clem & Jayne FitzGerald
- English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
About Clem & Jayne FitzGerald
Family home with ponies, dogs and farm cats.
Clem & Jayne FitzGerald purchased this Chateau / Country House in 2006
Why Clem & Jayne FitzGerald chose Craigavon
Location, location , location well this is why we live here. It's an amazing central location for pleasure or business, 30 minutes from the main Airports and Ferry Terminals. Six minutes from the M1 and fast access to all the main road networks South to Newry/Dublin 1.5 hrs, West to Dunganon/Enniskilen 1.5 hours, East to Lisburn/Belfast 0.5 hrs and North to Ballymena/Coleraine 1.5 hrs. tOP OF THE RANGE HOT TUB, pay on arrival. The location is in a wooded area very close to significant sports amenities.The Coach House is quite enough to relax and close enough for work and play. Great all round location.
What makes this Chateau / Country House unique
Hot tub on the patio. The 3 arched entrances which are now the guest bedrooms, the rambling main house and simple tree lined grounds give a relaxing informal feeling in keeping with country living. The frog pond (fenced) is a children's dream away from the play station and xbox. Visited daily by herons in search of frogs.