Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 6)
Boot Scootin' Boogie
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Bath · Shower · Bidet
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - Quiet hours 12 am to 6amQuiet hours 12 am to 6am
Smoking allowed - Smoking is permitted outside only. Use Receptacle Smoking is permitted outside only. Use Receptacle
Max guests: 6 - occupancy is limited to 6 due to beds availableoccupancy is limited to 6 due to beds available
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Smoking receptacles are outdoors, no smoking inside You must be 25 to book No parties, no outside guests other than renting guests.
- Any movie rentals will be charged back to you. Laundry facilities available including supplies Games available No oil stains on drive, will be damage
- COVID-19: We have joined forces with other owners to make sure all facilities are disinfected and sanitized.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Hosted by barbara clarkAsk a question
About barbara clark
I am a semi-retired wife, mother and grandmother. After 40 years in the semi-truck sales business, we retired and I turned this new house into a bnb. My husband turned to building race cars. I love gardening, traveling, family and friends. Btw I have age 60 in my year view mirror.
barbara clark purchased this Cabin in 2016
Why barbara clark chose Williamson County
This log house was built for my elderly mom after my dad and brother passed away. I built it with the best of everything. Sadly she never lived long enough to see it finished. It is furnished with the best and decorated in a rustic atmosphere.
What makes this Cabin unique
A cozy, warm, comfortable home on a quiet farm. A nice getaway from the city however everything a city can offer is within a few minutes. Near The Barn at Sycamore Farms wedding venue, Arrington Vineyard, Franklin, Nashville,and Leipers Fork
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.