Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Cottage, 6 Bedrooms, 2.5+ Baths
Master bedroom also includes a private screened-in balcony, perfect for reading or enjoying your early morning coffee. All beds have new mattress and springs.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Swing set, toys and games.Swing set, toys and games.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No campfires or tiki torches No loud noise after 11 pm and 7 am out of respect for neighbors No Smoking or vaping in or outside the property
- No use of 2 antique canoes, St. Lawerence skiff, wooden row boat, sailboat and jet ski.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
About Cajsa Sheen
My sister's family and I are the owners of this victorian cottage. We grew up in the summer in the 1000 islands. My family would spend time with my grandparents at this location. Over the years we have made many memories for us to enjoy.
Cajsa Sheen purchased this Cottage in 2007
Why Cajsa Sheen chose Clayton
We have been traveling to Clayton NY for over 40 years. Actually our family members have been traveling to Clayton for over 100 years. We feel that it is one of the most beautiful places in the world.
What makes this Cottage unique
Clayton is a small town with lots of history for your family to enjoy. The cottage has a great view of the main channel and it is on an island rich in history. The screen porch is a great feature for those rainy days as well as nice days. You can have your dinner while watching gorgous sunsets.