Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(People: 8)
Guest room 2
super king · king
Guest room 1
Upstairs Guestroom for extra charge
Toilet · Shower
Upstairs guest bathroom
Toilet · Bath with shower
Guest bathroom downstairs
Toilet · Bath with shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - No parties but will consider your request.No parties but will consider your request.
Max guests: 8 - $50 extra per night access upstairs twin beds$50 extra per night access upstairs twin beds
Minimum age of primary renter: 30 - Must be 30 to book property. A photo id required.Must be 30 to book property. A photo id required.
- There is NO swimming, boating or fishing from the property. Fishing & boat rentals available at Lake MacIntosh Marina less than 2 miles away.
- Absolutely No parties allowed or loud fireworks. Owner has decretion to keep deposit if a house rule is broken and you will be asked to check out
- $50 per night extra to access upstairs BR & living areas. Send me an inquiry and I will send you a payment reque. No water balloons in hot tub.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Hosted by CCAsk a question
My husband and I are both retired and enjoy traveling the country, visiting family and friends. My passion is health & wellness so we tried to create an environment to support and nurture holistic healing. Since we are not living in our home full time we wanted to share this experience with others so they could enjoy it as much as we do. Be ready for a lovely visit to recharge and regenerate. I attended Elon University and UNC at Greensboro. My father and daughter attended UNC at Chapel Hill and Duke University so we have close ties to these wonderful institutions of higher education.
CC purchased this House in 2015
Why CC chose Burlington
My husband and I designed and built our "Cozy Cottage" as a retreat away from the hustle and bustle of our busy lives. We love that it feels like you are out in the country but in reality less than 5 minutes from shopping, entertainment and the highway. It's a beautiful peaceful lake setting. Our home is located conveniently to many of the Universities in the area like Elon, UNC Chapel Hill, Duke, Wake Forest, Greensboro College, UNC State, Winston Salem State, High Point and A &T. If you have a loved one graduating the "Cozy Cottage" will make a perfect home base.
What makes this House unique
Close and convenient, centrally located in the Triad but with a countryside setting on Lake McIntosh. Easy to travel wherever you need to go. Elon University is only 7 miles and 10 minutes away.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.