3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath Apple Valley lake view home.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 13
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Before checking out, make sure to leave all soiled towels and linens in the laundry room. Please bag all trash and place in the cans in the garage, e
- Please wipe down counters & empty the coffee maker, adjust the thermostat during cool months to 60 degrees and during warm/hot months to 76 degrees.
- Please treat our property like you would treat your own!!!
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
About Maggie Hand
We are a blended family with 4 wonderful children which three are grown and out of the house and a senior in high school. We have dear friends and neighbors at our permanent residence in Westerville Ohio who have owned a home up here for about 10 years and we would come up often with them to enjoy all the lake and Apple Valley have to offer. Their two boys and our youngest boy are like brothers and have grown up and played hockey together. For the last few years we have been dreaming of a lake house where all our kids and some day grandchildren could come visit and have many wonderful memories together. Our dream came true November of 2018 when we purchased our lake view house. I am a global account manager in the corporate travel industry and my husband Tom is dreaming of retirement but until then he is an IT project manager. We love to travel, enjoy friends and family, fish, entertain and live life to its fullest.
Maggie Hand purchased this House in 2018
Why Maggie Hand chose Howard
We fell in love with this property was the perfect size we were looking for then the lake view was the icing on the cake. Also the previous owners kept is immaculate and everything was is very good condition and was move in ready. Its got a wonderful wooded back yard with a swing set for little ones to enjoy and is on a quite peaceful street with easy access in and out of Apple Valley