About this rental
2 bedroom cottage in private & tranquil garden setting.
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 3)
Toilet · Bath · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 3
- The swimming pool at the main house in the far north garden is private.
- Smoking is allowed in the garden only
- Please be considerate and respectful of the space provided and those who manage it for your comfort.
Hosted by Joao RibeiroAsk a question
About Joao Ribeiro
Hi, I'm Joao. I'm an interior designer and musician with a passion for the arts. I'm outgoing, engaging and positive with a keen interest in travel, hiking, remoteness and the outdoors. A reluctant intellectual, aspiring minimalist, yogi, baroque opera singer, apprentice philosopher, traveller and dance enthusiast.
Joao Ribeiro purchased this Cottage in 2010
Why Joao Ribeiro chose Greater Johannesburg Metropolitan Area
The main house on this property was built in 1904. Johannesburg is a very young city making this among the earliest properties in the city with a rich history and heritage. I love architecture and am passionate about introducing contemporary functionality without losing any of the original integrity of the property.
What makes this Cottage unique
The beautiful garden and established trees as well as the magnificent willow. The original heritage architecture of the main house dating back to 1904.
- English, Portuguese, Afrikaans