Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Well-equipped, spacious three bedroomed apartment, all en-suite
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Mention when bookingMention when booking
Max guests: 6
- There are no boundaries between the gardens but they are private. To enter/leave the apartment, please use the apartment front door ONLY.
- Please only use the exterior parking spaces for a maximum of three hours. Use the allocated spaces in the underground car park for longer.
Hosted by Barclay MorisonAsk a question
About Barclay Morison
I am Scottish, currently live in London, have two lovely children and love sport and the outdoors.
Barclay Morison purchased this Apartment in 2005
Why Barclay Morison chose Verbier
The location is so peaceful, not right in the centre of town (2-3 minutes by car, 5 minutes by free shuttle bus, or a 15-minute walk). The south-facing views are spectacular. The resort is fantastic, great skiing, great restaurants, great nightlife. The property is cosy, warm, everything works being recently built and Swiss.
What makes this Apartment unique
The views are just stunning. Arriving and standing on the balcony listening to the peace and quite and taking in the views and fresh mountain air relaxes me instantly.
- English, Italian
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.