Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, sleeps 8
All bedrooms have airconditioning except the smaller room on pool level.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Smoking allowed - Only outside the house please. Only outside the house please.
Max guests: 10
- Try not to smoke inside the house so that next customers who are none smokers , will not be affected by the smell of cigarets.
- Do not sit with your wet swimming suites in the salon's sofa in front of the TV. Mind the stains on the sofas , if you or children eat in that area.
- Please recycle. Plastic and tins in the yellow bin .
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Follows industry health association: Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV – France)
Hosted by Mrs Azod MarzbanAsk a question
About Mrs Azod Marzban
We are an international family and after having lived in the UK and in the US, we decided to make this house our base. We have 2 sons who finished their high schools here and we enjoy enjoy this region very much for all it has to offer. Both parents have studied in Europe and have obtained various University degrees in the US.
Mrs Azod Marzban purchased this Villa in 1979
Why Mrs Azod Marzban chose Vallauris
This property has a great vibe and plenty of space for adults to feel free and for kids to play . It is located in a very peaceful residential area , yet a few minutes to Cannes, to the beach and to the shops.
What makes this Villa unique
The silence, the birds singing , the sea view, the walks and the fact that we are walking distance to the beach , are all great advantages. The fact that you can walk to Cannes, to the boulangerie and other small shops and yet not be in the heat of the traffic. The fact that you can access the N7 and access Antibes, or the highway so easily. The walks you can take in the Eucalyptus hills above our villa. This family house has lived and brought about many great memories!
- English, French, German, Persian
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.