About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 8)
Double or Twin Bedroom Top Floor
Double or Twin Ensuite Ground Floor
Cot · Queen
Master Ensuite Top Floor
Cot · Queen
Ensuite Ground Floor
Toilet · Shower
Ensuite Top Floor
Toilet · Shower
Family Bathroom Top Floor
Toilet · Bath with shower
- No smoking
- Children welcome
- Washer & dryer
- Satellite or cable
Hosted by Melanie WarburtonAsk a question
About Melanie Warburton
When I travel, I always want to stay somewhere better and a bit quirkier than my own home. So I have used my experience to provide a lovely, sparkling, home from home house for people to enjoy on their trip to Chester and the surrounding area. On a personal note, it's a real pleasure to read all the lovely things my guests have had to say, and know I helped them enjoy their stay. It is all a very personal mission to make sure I continue to provide a top stay for our guests.
Why Melanie Warburton chose Chester
Location, location, location. Sparklingly clean and beautifully presented, perched on the edge of the Roman Walls. You can relax as you enjoy this oasis of calm on the canal, follow the tow paths, explore the Roman Walls, walk into town to see the Victorian Rows, walk to the race course. Take a taxi to the Zoo or Cheshire Oaks shopping. The high standard of finish at the House at Waters Edge is often commented on by the guests. We have made sure the house has everything you need for an easy and comfortable stay. The locations is great for the central shopping and cultural area. I have three properties consistently ranked in the top 10 for Chester.
What makes this House unique
I would like the House at Waters Edge to be as comfortable as your own house, if not more so. We like to think we have covered every little detail to surpass your expectation of your stay. My aim is to give you a taste of what it is like to live in a central but tranquil location in Chester. Our guests have left wonderful reviews and I'm delighted that the House at Waters Edge plays such a large part of their lovely holiday experience.”
- English, French, Spanish, Italian
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - House is on 3 floors. Lovely kid’s park opposHouse is on 3 floors. Lovely kid’s park oppos
No events - No hen or stag parties No hen or stag parties
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - Comfortable for 6 adults + 2 babies in travel cotsComfortable for 6 adults + 2 babies in travel cots
- Check out is 10.30am. If no housekeeping is due that day you are welcome to stay until 12 pm midday
- Parking for two cars: one on the drive at the house and one in the garage at the house. None of the other spaces in the courtyard may be used.
- 24 Hours Before Arrival You Must Confirm in writing by text or email:- 1. Nobody entering the property has experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms