Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 Mstr. bedrms, 2 bathrms. Sleeps 5. Ideal for one/two couples or a family of 5
The downstairs bedroom suite can be closed off from the Great Room for more privacy via a pocket door, which slides-in beneath the staircase when not in use. The upstairs Master is a self-contained Suite, with sitting room, bath, queen bed and "twins." A crib is available, if needed/desired. There is a workstation with wireless connection available, if you have chosen to bring your computer with you. In the warmer months, you might prefer to bring your laptop outside and work on it from the deck while you enjoy the view. The cottage does have a basement entrance, which comes in handy on rainy (or snowy) days.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - YesYes
No pets - Due to other guests allergies, no petsDue to other guests allergies, no pets
No parties/events - NoNo
No smoking - NoNo
Max guests: 5 - 5 and 2 cars are permitted5 and 2 cars are permitted
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - 2525
- A rental contract will be made available at booking. If found acceptable and signed, the booking will be confirmed by both parties.
- Bookings by the week are the most cost-effective. Ask owner.
- HomeAway adds their Service Fee at the time of booking. However, if PayPal is used their charges also must be added to the quoted rate.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC