Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
The exclusive mountain house with fireplace, jacuzzi and all comfort for connoisseurs
On the first floor is a spacious bedroom with three windows that offers a beautiful view of Mount Serva. On the second floor is a living room with 2 single beds or a double bed, TV, desk and Servablick.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Haustiere (je Größe) nur auf Anfrage erlaubt
- Energiekosten/Gaz Euro 50 pro Woche vor Ort zu zahlen Energy expenses Euro 50 per week to be paid at arrival
- Strom Euro 35 pro Woche vor Ort zu zahlen Electricity expenses Euro 35 per week to be paid at arrival
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Daniel and Lydia Fabian
- English, French, German, Italian, Yes, we speak English
About Daniel and Lydia Fabian
The Casa is our private hide away and dearly cherished home. It gives us the beauty of the magnificent Dolomites, the serenity of landscapes and the richness of the experience of cultural sites. It is very important to us to welcome our guests and make them feel at home.
Why Daniel and Lydia Fabian chose Ponte nelle Alpi
A beautiful hide away in the South Dolomites, great views, endless sport possibilities, history and cultural cities to visit such as Venice, Padova, Verona. Enjoy the local food and the prosecco region which is just a short distance away.
What makes this House unique
The Casa offers the serenity of a mountain village in the Dolomites, it is well connected to the airports Venice and Treviso. The high way connects you to visit major cultural and enjoy the variety of world famous sport centers such as Cortina d'Ampezzo. Enjoy the Casa, be active or just dream away.....