Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 5)
Sofa bed/futon (2)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Steep steps to cottage and lake; no deck railingSteep steps to cottage and lake; no deck railing
Pets allowed - Maximum of two dogsMaximum of two dogs
No events - No large gatherings allowed; see house rules belowNo large gatherings allowed; see house rules below
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- The cottage is next door and shares a driveway with our family cottage. Guests are asked to be respectful of parking space.
- The cottage is not appropriate for large gatherings. Unless permission is requested, guests are limited to the number on the reservation.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Pam and Dan LeffersAsk a question
About Pam and Dan Leffers
We are from Fort Wayne, Indiana. We are both retired but are active as volunteers and biking, running, etc. . We enjoy outdoor activities, travel and family get-togethers. We have two sons who are married and two grandchildren.
Pam and Dan Leffers purchased this Cabin in 2008
Why Pam and Dan Leffers chose Syracuse
Our family has owned property on Papakeechie for over 50 years. We love the lake and the area. Our family cottage is next door to this cabin and we purchased the cabin to provide extra space when needed and to protect our investment.
What makes this Cabin unique
This lake is a vacation for the body and the mind. There is no hustle and bustle here, no jet skis roaring by and no waves crashing to shore. The loudest noise we hear are geese flying by or the sound of paddle boats in the water.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.