3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, sleeps 8+
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 9)
double · Sofa bed/futon
Bathrooms: 2, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There is a Pack-n-Play portable baby crib.There is a Pack-n-Play portable baby crib.
Pets allowed - Case by case basis. Addtl. cleaning fee $35.Case by case basis. Addtl. cleaning fee $35.
No events - w/ prior approval, daytime only, xtra fees apply. w/ prior approval, daytime only, xtra fees apply.
No smoking - no smoking anywhere xcpt lower patio deck/yardno smoking anywhere xcpt lower patio deck/yard
Max guests: 9
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- Guests are responsible for rolling trash bins outside the back gate on trash days and bringing them back in once they have been emptied.
- Guests are limited to 2 guests at any time during their stay without getting approval from me first.
Hosted by AustinAsk a question
Former Army officer, attorney and owner of a European kitchen design studio.
Austin purchased this Townhouse in 2001
Why Austin chose Le Droit Park
The house is ideal for groups who want to be in a walkable neighborhood, close to metro, near museums, but need parking for one or more vehicles.
What makes this Townhouse unique
More parking available than most downtown locations. You can walk to some trendy spots: Big Bear Cafe, Bistro Bohem, Zenebech Injera, Shaw Tavern, Beau Thai, Right Proper Brewing Co., etc.
- English, Spanish
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.