Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(People: 2)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Pets allowed - some breeds restricted. xxx-xxx-xxxx some breeds restricted. xxx-xxx-xxxx
No smoking - No Smoking in cottagesNo Smoking in cottages
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Must cancel 30 days or more for deposit refund less cancellation fee. No refunds for early departures or if cancel less than 30 days.
- Travel insurance is advised. No smoking Pet fee in addition $10 each pet each day maximum $100 per month Pets must be adorable, non barkers, friendly
- If you stay 4 weeks or more there is a$125.00.00 departure cleaning fee. Travel Insurance is advised.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Tim and Leslie Wolff and Denise is our ManagerAsk a question
About Tim and Leslie Wolff and Denise is our Manager
Our family purchased the cottages in 2003. The hurricanes of 2004 destroyed much of the property. It took over a year to rebuild and now many cottages are renovated. We love the quaint style of the cottages and saved the property from becoming a bank or McDonald's with a large parking lot.
Tim and Leslie Wolff and Denise is our Manager purchased this Cottage in 2003
Why Tim and Leslie Wolff and Denise is our Manager chose Sebastian
The unique cottages remind everyone of the fish camps of yesteryear. We wanted to provide an affordable vacation rental experience at this fantastic location.
What makes this Cottage unique
The Guests love the casual atmosphere. The Game Cottage with a pool table and flat screen TV is the hub of activity after a busy day fishing or relaxing at the beach.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.