Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Country Apartment Close to Lake of Constance
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets up to 6 kg allowedPets up to 6 kg allowed
No smoking - There is a smoking area outsideThere is a smoking area outside
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- HOUSE RULES Strictly no smoking in the apartment. Small pet up to 6 kg (13lb) allowed. Please be quiet after 10 p.m. or before 8 a.m. in the apartment and the garden area. Please handle everything in the apartment with care. We have furnished and decorated with love and attention to detail and like for all our guests to enjoy in best condition. One time cleaning fee Fr. 80 – 120 depending on length of stay payable cash on location. Weekly cleaning service available upon request for Fr. 100. HAUSREGELN Absolutes Rauchverbot in der ganzen Wohnung. Kleines Haustier bis zu 6 kg erlaubt. Bitte nach 22.00 Uhr und vor 08.00 Uhr in der Wohnung und dem Garten keinen Lärm machen. Bitte behandeln Sie alles in der Wohnung mit Sorgfalt. Wir haben alles mit viel Liebe zum Detail eingerichtet und möchten gern, das alle unsere Gäste die Wohung in bestem Zustand geniessen können.
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
- English, French, German, Spanish
About Vicki Burkhard
My sister and I grew up in Hattenhausen, the location of this property. I live some month of the year in California and some month in Switzerland. I love to travel, experience different cultures, their traditions, food and music. My sister loves to ride horses and has her own quarter horse.
Vicki Burkhard purchased this apartment in 1985
Why Vicki Burkhard chose Waldi
This was a traditional Thurgau farmhouse, which belonged to our grandparents. In 1985 we have remodel it and added 3 apartments. the outside of the house remains the same as it used to be. Inside we added all modern amenities. We have upgraded and renovated regularly.
What makes this apartment unique
Within a 5-30 minute drive there is a lot to see and do. Many castles and monasteries are open to visitors, nearby medieval towns invite for a stroll through their cobblestone streets. Its side street cafes and many restaurants offer local delicacies. Take a boat trip on the lake or down the river Rheine to Schaffhausen with its famous waterfall. Play a round of golf at the Lipperswil Golf Club, one of the most beautiful golf courses in Switzerland with beautiful views just 5 minutes after leaving your apartment. Indulge in a day of wellness at the Golf Panorama also just 5 minutes away. Kids will enjoy an exciting day at Conny Land Lipperswil, 5 minutes drive away. With your bicycle you can explore the surrounding countryside and stop at castles or traditional country restaurants for a break or just take a pick nick and enjoy the outdoors. There are many well-signed walking trails and small streets for hikers. Take Western horseback riding lessons 10 minutes away. From here go on half day or day trips to neighbor cantons and the mountains or nearby destinations in Germany.