3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 6, great island cuisine, housekeeping included
Each newly-refurbished bedroom has a private seating area with views of the sea and islands to both the north and south Large windows admit the constant trade winds to cool the rooms. At night lighting is provided by portable rechargeable solar lights and lanterns. Each room has ample closet space and each has its own small private bathroom. The rooms are adorned with whalebone sculptures, handmade furniture made with whalebones and Guyana “green heart” and a bright array of Caribbean colors. The beds are fitted with handmade mosquito nets. Both bedrooms overlook the 'Moonhole' -an enormous natural rock arch, a landmark for sailors where our founder built the first stone abode.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Suitable for children over 10 years oldSuitable for children over 10 years old
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Full refund allowed if reservation is cancelled 30 days before arrival date
- We discourage families with very young children from renting this house due to its high elevation and drop-offs
Hosted by Robert RoothAsk a question
About Robert Rooth
The founders of Moonhole Company Limited acquired the western tip of the island of Bequia in the 1960's. The company has continuously maintained the property as a nature preserve and wildlife and bird sanctuary.
Robert Rooth purchased this Villa in 1964
Why Robert Rooth chose Grenadines
The unique architecture of Moonhole houses. Peace and quiet, no traffic, no roads. Friendly and experienced staff. Great cooking!
What makes this Villa unique
Beautiful views, great snorkeling in the Bight. Private sand beach with comfortable chaises and hammocks. Unique architecture.
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Property managers rent properties as a business.