Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 8)
single (2) · Sofa bed/futon (2)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 22
- We must know ahead of time if you are bringing extra people (up to 8 total). Also tell us if you're bringing your own sheets & blankets. Please!!
- No campfires or other outdoor fires on the property. We supply a propane grill on the porch. Quiet after 11 on porch & turn off lights as you go in.
- Our base price is for 2 people. Add $8 per night for every extra person and let me know ahead of time they are coming so I can prepare accordingly.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Sulfiati and Sharif HarrisAsk a question
About Sulfiati and Sharif Harris
Mr. and Mrs. Harris live next door to the cabin. Mr. Harris is a retired realtor, and Mrs. Harris is a retired teacher who is involved in many community projects. We moved to this area about 18 years ago and love the quiet, small country town atmosphere. We can tell you what places to go up in the parks and around in this area, and will be easily available to respond to any needs you might have. The cabin has been completely remodeled, with all new floors (kid friendly vinyl plank that looks like wood), new bathroom fixtures, etc. The cabin was built in 1938 and is authentic, with redwood shake siding, unfinished tree trunks supporting the porch, old-fashioned glass doorknobs, and lots of pine paneling.
Sulfiati and Sharif Harris purchased this Cabin in 2013
Why Sulfiati and Sharif Harris chose Pinehurst
Staying in this cabin is like going back to a simpler time. It is decorated in a way that is authentic to an old-time cabin in the mountains. Even the china, glasses and kitchen tools are authentic to an earlier era. You will know you are in the mountains of California.....not in a standard motel that could be anywhere.
What makes this Cabin unique
The large,cool front porch is a great place to relax and listen to the frogs at night, also wonderful for soaking up kid energy with the ping pong table and darts. We have a collection of board games in the cabin, and also a large monitor with a dvd player and a modest collection of dvd's the family will enjoy.
- English, French, Spanish, Italian
Property managers rent properties as a business.