About this rental
Rooms and beds
Toilet · Shower
- No Smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Pets Welcome
- Swimming pool
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets must stay out of pool and off furniture Pets must stay out of pool and off furniture
No smoking - Smoking OK on patios. Please clean up afterwards.Smoking OK on patios. Please clean up afterwards.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Pet Policy: we ask that they stay out of the flowerbeds, stay out of the pool, and stay off upholstered furniture. $50 pet fee added to stay.
- No lifeguard on duty. Use pool at own risk. Children 18 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times while they are in the pool.
- The cottage and pool are for paying guest only. Do not invite guests who are not on the rental agreement. Quiet hours are between 10 pm and 7 am.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Heather LarsenAsk a question
About Heather Larsen
I am an outdoorsy person. I love hiking, swimming, kayaking and gardening. I love cooking from scratch, coffee, and diy projects. My favorite travel destinations would include any place that had one of the following: tropical scenery, a river, outdoor activities, or a theme park. It would be my pleasure hosting you while you stay in your own private cottage! Also, Smithville offers almost all of my favorite activities. There is hiking nearby at Buescher State Park, kayaking on the Colorado River, swimming in your own private pool, and gardens all around.
Why Heather Larsen chose Smithville
This property is very special to us. We visited the town and fell in love with the area and house. The town is a quiet, quaint town with very friendly people. There are many day trip opportunities.
What makes this Cottage unique
We have a black lab named Bear who lives in the main house. She only visits the front of the property while guest are staying. Most likely you will not see her but may hear a little barking in the main house.