2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Modern Cabin Tucked in the Woods
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 5)
Toilet · Shower · Whirlpool bath
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Well behaved children are welcomeWell behaved children are welcome
Pets allowed - 2 dog limit. Kenneled at night & when alone.2 dog limit. Kenneled at night & when alone.
No events - Parties are not allowedParties are not allowed
No smoking - Outside only. Properly dispose of butts.Outside only. Properly dispose of butts.
Max guests: 5 - Ring camera located outside facing driveway.Ring camera located outside facing driveway.
Minimum age of primary renter: 23 - 2323
- Guests take garbage with them upon checking out. Never leave garbage outside-it will attract animals.
- If you plan to bring a dog(s), let owner know. We have a two dog limit. Dogs MUST be kenneled when left home alone (not locked in a room).
- Do not climb on the rock retaining wall along the driveway.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Chris Lyons (Owner)Ask a question
About Chris Lyons (Owner)
We bought this cabin in 2013 to be able to reconnect with the Northwoods of Wisconsin, where Chris grew up. We visit the cabin as often as time permits and we love leaving the hustle and bustle of the bigger city (Madison, WI). The cabin is peaceful and quiet with a lot of nature and just a great place to relax. We hope to share our cabin with people that will respect our property, the wildlife, and the beautiful forests surrounding the property.
Chris Lyons (Owner) purchased this Cabin in 2013
Why Chris Lyons (Owner) chose Harshaw
A perfect get away for mature people.
What makes this Cabin unique
Snowmobile trails can be accessed from the property by taking a neighborhood trail through the Oneida County Forest that joins the groomed trails. Groomed trails are about 1.5 miles away. There are more lakes per capita in this area than anywhere else in the world. If you want to boat, swim, or fish, you are in luck. The closest lake is 1/2 mile away and there are over a dozen within 5 miles.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.