Enjoy privacy, safety and panoramic views .
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Owner not responsible for injuries while on properOwner not responsible for injuries while on proper
Parties/events allowed - Events allowed please notify owner prior. Events allowed please notify owner prior.
No smoking - Smoking allowed only outside bungalows.Smoking allowed only outside bungalows.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside bungalows. Only outside. Please remove shoes if muddy or excess dirt.
- If cooking on premises we ask that you clean up after yourself and dispose of garbage properly. Do no leave food or crumbs lying around please.
- Please reuse towels.We want your stay to be a comfortable and pleasant experience. Let us know of any questions while you are staying with us.
- English, Spanish
About Wendy Cote
My husband and I enjoy nature, traveling and good food. Living on the mountain top is such a relaxing and enjoyable experience, we would like to share it with others.
Wendy Cote purchased this Bungalow in 2016
Why Wendy Cote chose San Jose (province)
Private living close to the city of San Jose, Escazu and Santa Ana. Allows the tenant to enjoy costarican living in a convenient and safe location. Surrounded by gardens, mountains and coffee plantations, this place is a piece of paradise in the midst of San Jose.
What makes this Bungalow unique
Panoramic views, privacy and safety. Conveniently located close to the international airport and the city of San Jose. Allows the traveler to explore the country while living on a safe property. Private parking on property. Public transportation available near by. Utilities included.