3 Bedrooms, sleeps 10 Bedroom (upstairs) - 2 doubles Bedroom (downstairs) - 1 queen Bedroom (downstairs) - 2 twin/single Other - 1 sofa sleeper
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Treat the home as though it were your own & small children need to be supervised.
- If anything gets broken, attempt to replace the item. If this is not possible, please call me or leave a note as to the damage.
- Before leaving, everyone is requested to do light cleaning: sweeping kitchen, stripping the beds, washing dirty dishes, taking garbage out.
John’s travels have him taken through 44 states while having lived in 6 of them. He has also traveled through several foreign countries. John is pictured with a friend he met while staying at an eco village in Costa Rica where he spent time hiking through the jungles and climbing the mountains while learning the culture.
Owner purchased this house in 2018
Why Owner chose Hawthorne
John loves the water and has always wanted to own a log cabin. This was a perfect fit after having looked for over a year for that special vacation retreat. He has lived 8 years in north central Florida and currently resides close by in Gainesville, FL. Where else are you likely to find such a private lake retreat with as many amenities and be close to Disney, Atlantic Ocean, Gulf of Mexico, numerous Florida springs, University of Florida and Paynes Prairie? Whether you enjoy theme parks; privacy; either the ocean or the gulf; a university who is ranked 10th with 55,000 students, a very competitive athletic program and cultural programs which include an art museum, performing arts center, and museum of natural history; and hiking; cycling; birding and fishing; you can find it here.