Custom log cabin sleeps 11! Only 7 miles from Downtown Chattanooga
UPSTAIRS BEDROOM 1
UPSTAIRS Bedroom 2
DOWNSTAIRS SLEEPING AREA IN DEN
DOWNSTAIRS Bedroom 3
DOWNSTAIRS Bedroom 4
There is plenty of room for air mattresses in the den and king bedroom downstairs if needed. There is also room for infant pack and play.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Fee includes up to 2 pets. approval req. for more.Fee includes up to 2 pets. approval req. for more.
No smoking - Smoking allowed on the front or back porch only. Smoking allowed on the front or back porch only.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Any damage done to canoe or any other equipment will be reported on the damage policy immediately.
- Inventory is taken prior to arrival of all items in the home along with before pictures. Damage to home or items will be reported to damage policy.
- All trash is to be cleaned up and nothing is to be thrown in the lake. This causes a great deal of damage to the aquatic life and quality of our lake
Hello! Our names are Jason and Carey and we are twin brother and sister! We grew up on this property. Our late grandfather built this cabin in 1986. As kids we camped, hiked, biked, road 4 wheeler's, swam, cooked out and learned life lessons. It has truly been a blessing growing up here.
Jason purchased this Cabin in 1986
Why Jason chose Lookout Valley Neighborhood Association
This is family property and a few neighbors that aren't blood related but we all consider each other family.
What makes this Cabin unique
There isn't another place like this property in our area. We have about 15 acres between the two of us and living so close to the city, we have all the benefit of the big city but the serenity of a cabin in the woods.