Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 shower rooms (1 with wheelchair access), sleeps 9
The downstairs bedroom (wheelchair accessible) has 2 single beds or one extra large double bed (King size). It has an en-suite shower room. Upstairs 2 bedrooms with large double beds (Queen size) share a bathroom. The family room can be made up of either 4 single beds or 2 single beds and one extra large double (King size) bed. The family room has an en-suite shower room. Each of the 4 bedrooms is sufficiently spacious to accommodate a crib/cot (two baby cots can be provided by the owner upon request at no extra charge). All bedrooms are spacious and luminous; they have double glazing and electric heating.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children welcome: toys & outdoor equipment availabChildren welcome: toys & outdoor equipment availab
No pets - No pets in the house due to allergies.No pets in the house due to allergies.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
- Because of COVID19, we will not clean during your 2-week stay . We will provide you with a change of bed linen but will not make your beds.
- Because of COVID19, we kindly ask you upon departure to take the sheets off the bed and fold them ready for washing.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Karolyn THUNNISSENAsk a question
- English, French, Dutch
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.