About this rental
- 646 sq. ft
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bed
- Sleeps 2
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Living Room
If someone asks you to book through them or pay them directly before you book on Vrbo UK, report it.
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(People: 2)
Bath with shower
- Swimming pool
- Pets welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- No smoking
Hosted by Jean-Laurent DerbezAsk a question
About Jean-Laurent Derbez
I rent this apartment for over 15 years and I invest regularly to keep the four stars that have been attributed to this tourist furnished accomodation (grading certificate available on request). As such, it is referenced by the Tourism Office of the City of Nice. I specify that I live in the same district which facilitates the reception and any possible help.
Why Jean-Laurent Derbez chose Lazaret
Spacious apartment of 60 m2 (645 sqft) ideally located between Cannes and Monaco : if you want the calm, a real sea view and comfort 4 stars while being near the center of Nice it is here !
What makes this Apartment unique
- It is in the most residential area of Nice, ' le Mont Boron ' (sea view, greenery and close to the town centre). It is near the sea (300m) and shops (300m). For indication, the Old Nice and the “Promenade des Anglais” are in 900 m and the Port or the supermarket CARREFOUR Market are in only 300 m. If need, 2 bus stops are in 100 m of the residence (bus n°30, 81 and 100). For instance, if you come by plane, you can take the bus n°98 in the airport then take the bus n° 81 or 30 at the place Garibaldi to arrive in the flat. If you want to visit the old town “le Vieux-Nice” or “le Marché aux Fleurs” (cours Saleya) near the “Promenade des Anglais”, you can take the bus n°30 or 81 from the flat. - It offers luxury services (classified 4 stars by the City hall of Nice) and a living space of 60 m2 / 645 sqft (include there a terrace). It is ideally directed, all the rooms and the terrace look out on to the sea (southwest orientation). - It has a beautiful sight panoramic sea on 180 °, the evening, the park is lit with in back - bottom the lights of the Walk. It is without opposite and is quiet. It is to note that the big bays glazed by the stay allow to take advantage of the sea view throughout the stay. - It can receive 2 people (bedding : 1 big bed 160x200 cm in the bedroom). - It was renovated in April 2012 and all the kitchen is new (pieces of furniture Schmidt, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, pyrolise oven, big fridge freezer, induction cooker, microwave oven, extractor fan, toaster, etc....). - It possesses a closed parking and an free access to high speed internet WIFI and to 160 TV channels including 30 in HD by the optical fiber (46' full hd led ultra slim television). - It's naturally cool in summer (floor 1 over 5, crossing and well ventilated). - The swimming pool is belonging to the residence and is placed in the middle of the park with olive-trees and palm trees.
- English, French
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after 15:00
Check out before 12:00
Maximum overnight guests: 2
Minimum age to rent: 25
MERCI DE LIRE CI-DESSOUS AVANT DE RESERVER //// PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE BOOKING :
- Linge à apporter (dimensions de la literie indiquées dans l'annonce) et carte d'identité à présenter à l'arrivée (pas de réservation pour un tiers).
- Towels and sheets to bring (bedding sizes indicated in the ad) and ID or passport to present on arrival (no reservation for a third party).
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum three-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV – France)